DONATE HERE

Tuesday, November 16













ok so these aren't best thst best but the best are coming.......................
Was with man again today and tonight.
Wish I had more time but it is one a.m. and I am up at four thirty.
I am calling Alison tomorrow with a plan that I think could really get things going so get ready.......
YOu have all been wonderful and I wish I had more time to express my graditude for your support and donations. Know that every hour extra I am with Matt is because of one of you.

1 comment:

Alli F-H said...

Kate, These photos are wonderful. Thank you so much. We are so humbled by all that you are doing for your brother. Just know that we are here for you, too. We love Matt, and we love you, Bo, Jack, and Rich, too. Thank you, thank you, thank you for these photos, and we are thinking of you guys all the time.